#FridaysForFuture is a movement that began in August 2018, after 15 years old Greta Thunberg sat in front of the Swedish parliament every school day for three weeks, to protest against the lack of action on the climate crisis. She posted what she was doing on Instagram and Twitter and it soon went viral.
The next General Climate Strike will be held on September 27th, 2019. Show your support while participating in this eco-friendly tee. This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you'll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic.
Orders are picked, printed, packed, and shipped within 48 hours. From the production floor to out the door faster than anyone else.
Thanks to meticulous attention to detail, Shoppsterz boasts a < 0.8% return rate per 100,000 items shipped. We treat every order like we were printing it for ourselves.
At Shoppsterz we are dedicated to providing beautifully-printed apparel and accessories at fair prices, created with responsible and eco-friendly production practices.
Want to order for your organization or change the shirt style? Message us!
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: 3930
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.